1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
I’ve actually never tried Egg Nog that I can remember. haha
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Most wrapped. Usually 1 or 2 things not wrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I like a combination of both.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
2nd week of December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Granny’s mashed potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Every year. My Grandfather loved Christmas. It was always a joy seeing his excitment and shopping with him.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Kids at school were kidding me about me still believing. I knew deep down, but could never admit that it was not true.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Not any more, but used to as a child.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?
Homemade cookies that the Drew and I make that day. Usually a mixture of different kinds.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
LOVE IT, just because we hardly ever get it!
12. Can you ice skate?
Have tried, but hated it!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Seeing the joy on everyone’s faces as they open gifts. Being with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Making sausage balls a few days before Christmas and making cookies with my kids on Christmas Eve along with decorating a Gingerbread house.
17. What tops your tree?
This year we have an angel
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?
I love to give. Although, sometimes deciding what to get people can be agonizing, I enjoy sending packages off to my family. I enjoy hearing what they thought of the gifts. I’m usually good at getting what people will like:-)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Not my favorite
Pingback: Christmas Survey 2011 - A Camera and A Cookbook