A Year In Review:
1. Did you have a new year’s resolution this year? I’m sure I did…
2. Who kissed you at midnight? Rob
3. Does it snow where you live? Snow? What’s that?
4. Do you like hot chocolate? kind of
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No.
1. Who was your valentine in 2005? Rob
2. What did your valentine get you? We don’t celebrate Valentines
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? most of the time
4. Who have you done a project on for Black History Month? never did one
5. Do you care if the ground hog see’s its shadow or not? no
1. Are you Irish? yes
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty’s Day? Yes
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2005? Worked
4. Are you Happy when winter is pretty much over? yes, I’m usually ready for warm weather
1. Do you like the rain? no, but it’s a necessary evil
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? No.
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter? my kids do
4. Do you celebrate 4-20? What?
1. What’s your favorite kind of flower? Roses
2. Do you like the spring? yes
3. Finish the phrase “April showers…”: bring May flowers.
4. What is the first spring color that comes to mind? Pink
1. What year did you graduate from school? 1999 from Auburn
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? went to Savannah, GA and Cumberland Island, GA and Jacksonville, FL
3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June? I guess…
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? We were on our Texas adventure.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? Yes
3. Do you Blast the A/C all day? Yes, pretty much all year
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? sometimes
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ’05? our texas trip and Rob’s 30th birthday
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? usually
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? no
1. Did you attend school/college in ’05? No
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? N/A
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Yes
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? Nothing
2. What’s your favorite candy? Anything chocolate.
3. What did you dress up like this year? a mom/teacher (I was just myself)
1. Who’s house did you go to for Thanksgiving this year? Rob’s moms
2. Do you love stuffing? yes
3. What are you thankful for? My family
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes!!
2.Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? no, not that I can remember
3. What do you want this year for Christmas? Old Navy robe, scarf/hat/gloves set
4. What’s the best present you ever got for Christmas? my powerbook
5. Do you like cold weather? Yes
Feel free to pass this on…