1. January 29th is National Puzzle Day. Do you enjoy puzzles? What kind (crossword, jigsaw, sudoku, etc)? How often do you work a puzzle?
I like puzzles ok. My younger son and I really enjoyed puzzles during the COVID shutdown. There are several puzzle apps that I enjoy: Cube Block, Figgerits, and Cross Math just to name a few.
2. Something you currently find ‘puzzling’?
Maybe not so much puzzling, but I’m curious to know why Auburn University just fired a winning Women’s Tennis Coach earlier this week along with one of the assistants. I don’t follow tennis, but I do follow what happens at AU.
3. What’s your go-to dish to take to someone who needs a meal (new baby, bereavement, etc)? Stuffed Pasta Shells
4. Do you watch any HGTV and/or The Food Network? If so, what’s your favorite program there?
I used to watch so much on Food Network. I really liked the Food Network, back when they actually cooked. I loved Rachel Ray and Paula Deen. Now I feel like its food competition shows, which just aren’t my favorite. I do enjoy Pioneer Woman still.
HGTV is a channel I’ll sometimes turn to when I just want something on in the background. I used to really enjoy Trading Spaces and House Hunters.
5. Wrap up your January in five words, with a five word phrase, or with a five word sentence.
It’s been a productive month!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I’ve been meaning to share this. As I’ve been cleaning and decluttering this month, this statement has made it so much easier to get rid of stuff! It is so freeing.
Last week’s Hodgepodge