Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 sweet potato
1 tbs garlic powder
1/3 cup olive oil
3 tbs honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Slice potato to about 1/4 of an inch.
3. Heat olive oil and honey in sauce pan. Bring to a simmer and then remove.
4. Pour olive oil/honey mixture in bowl. Add cinnamon and garlic powder. Stir until both are not noticeable.
5. Put potatoes in bowl with liquid mixture and stir until all of potatoes are coated in mixture.
6. Spray baking pan with non-stick spray and place potatoes in a single layer on pan.
7. Cook for about 20-25 minutes.
*If potatoes start to get to brown, place a piece of foil loosely over them.