– the sun shown Snapped this pic of Bigsby and didn’t even realize how good the sun was showing in this. Love it when that happens.
plugged I have to have this adapter because I have so many USBs plugged in.
walking I was walking on campus towards Haley Center.
your choice Sign of Spring on campus
I’d love you to join along with us next week! Challenge yourself this week to step out of your comfort zone. Get low, go high, change your angle, get close, back up. Do something different with your shots this week! A couple simple guidelines..
1. Anyone can participate.
2. Since this challenge is meant to help you expand your eye for photography, try to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Or do as many as you got!
3. If you find yourself struggling, you may use one photo from your archive, but who will really know…
4. Link up here on Saturday or sometime before the next Saturday. You can use the button below or just a link would be nice.
5. Have fun iSpying!
For next week the prompts you will be looking to photograph or iSpy are as follows:
– backyard – Quarterly
– across the street
– starts with L
– choose anything – Monthly – same vantage point
Suggest a Prompt! If you have a prompt you would like to do, please comment below or email me with your ideas! I’ll keep a running list of those and use as needed.
Have fun with it! Happy iSpying!