Hey yall! Sorry about the mess up with last week’s link up. I entered the wrong dates, but updated it now and you can actually go back and still add your until Monday (I believe.)
Work Space – Quarterly – I don’t have a current picture of my work space right now. I have been home not feeling well the last couple days, so I hope to come back early next week and add this shot.
EDIT: I got a picture the Monday after this was post went live.
Enclosed Walked around the house looking for things that are “enclosed.” I took several pics but ended up on this one. This is a game Alex got when he picked up a bunch of puzzles before Christmas. You have to get the thing in and out of the little cage.
Clever This clever use of old Coke cans is something I found in Mexico on one of our trips down there. They make everything imaginable out of ‘trash’ which I think is so clever.
Shady Usually a shady spot, but with no leaves on the trees right now, the trees just make shadows.
Your Choice I noticed these loan yellow leaves at I walked down the stairs towards my car at work. Thought they’d make for an interesting pic.
I’d love you to join along with us next week! Challenge yourself this week to step out of your comfort zone. Get low, go high, change your angle, get close, back up. Do something different with your shots this week! A couple simple guidelines..
1. Anyone can participate.
2. Since this challenge is meant to help you expand your eye for photography, try to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Or do as many as you got!
3. If you find yourself struggling, you may use one photo from your archive, but who will really know…
4. Link up here on Saturday or sometime before the next Saturday. You can use the button below or just a link would be nice.
5. Have fun iSpying!
For next week the prompts you will be looking to photograph or iSpy are as follows:
– On Your Plate – Quarterly
– Starts with A
– Choose Anything – (Monthly – same vantage point)
Suggest a Prompt! If you have a prompt you would like to do, please comment below or email me with your ideas! I’ll keep a running list of those and use as needed.
Have fun with it! Happy iSpying!