By | September 5, 2005

Well, we just found out that our cruise that is supposed to leave in 33 days was cancelled. They are using the Sensation, which was the ship we were going out on and 2 other ships for hurricane relief.
Sooo…we’re trying to decide whether to just save that money for another vacation or book another cruise during that time. We’ve got several options, so we’ll probably end up rebooking out of Tampa or Jacksonville. It’s pretty much like starting over. After putting a lot of thought into our first choice and now having to do it all again. But I’m not going to complain, because I’m lucky that’s all I have to worry about!

Anyone done the all-inclusive resorts? What’d ya think? Please share! We’re thinking about that as an option. If not for the October trip, maybe another one later on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.