1. Something you’ve waited for recently? Waiting for TV shows to come back on, since the strike. Most of my shows will start back this month or next.
2. What’s something you loved to do as a child? Growing up I loved to ride my bike and to swing on the porch swing in my front yard.
3. Something you learned from a grandparent? Well, my grandparents raised me, so really learned a lot from them. My granddad taught me to be generous. He was such a generous man, who loved Christmas so much. He taught me a love for Christmas too!
My Grandparents also taught me, it was ok to play with toys that were meant for boys, like Hot Wheels and Lincoln Logs.
Here I am with them.
4. The most visited cities in the world last year (according to this site) were-Bangkok, Paris, London, Dubai, and Singapore. Have you been to any of the cities mentioned? Which would you most like to see? How do you feel about international travel in general these days?
I’ve been to London, but I was a kid. I would love to go back. I would also love to go to Singapore. I’ve seen several of my favorite YouTubers lately traveling there and looks amazing. We aren’t doing much international traveling right now, just because it’s so expensive.
5. February is the perfect month to ______________________. Start figuring out some of the pain I’m in. I’ve been in a good deal of pain the last several weeks. I know some of the pain is not my fibromyalgia, so I go see my regular doctor next week, so that’s a start.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Debating on what to share here…One of my favorite accounts on Instagram is this one…2husketeers This just makes me so happy.