Since May is Strawberry month and it’s strawberry season, I’m sharing several strawberry recipes this month. If you missed my Strawberry Crumble recipe, you need to go check it out! I’ve also been craving these Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies. Today, I’m sharing a recipe that is so easy and mouth-watering. I took the idea of Southern Banana pudding and altered it a bit for this Strawberry Pudding.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
1. In a bowl, mix together 2 boxes of pudding following box directions.
2. Put sliced strawberries into bowl, add in 2 tbs. of water, along with 2 tbs. of Strawberry Jell-O. Mix together and let it sit.
3. After pudding has become thick, the rest of Strawberry Jell-O. Mix together well.
4. In a round baking dish with a lid, line the bottom of it with 2 layers of graham crackers. Spread the graham crackers with half of the pudding. Then, cover the pudding with 2 layers of strawberries. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Cover the top with the Cool Whip. Refrigerate for 1+ hour before serving.
I don’t have any ramekins, so I used these Anchor Hocking Custard bowls, which I just love.
Here’s some more yummy desserts…