Peach season is dawning its near, so I decided to finally give Peach Salsa a try. I was pleasantly surprised how good this was. I will definitely be making this again next summer!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
4 diced peaches
1/2 diced onion
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 diced jalapeño
hand full of cilantro, finely chopped
1. Add everything into a bowl and toss.
2. Cover and place in fridge for a couple of hours.
3. Serve chilled with tortilla chips.
Author: Lysha @ A Camera & A Cookbook
- 4 diced peaches
- ½ diced onion
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 diced jalapeño
- hand full of cilantro, finely chopped
- Add everything into a bowl and toss.
- Cover and place in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve chilled with tortilla chips.