Today is your birthday. You are a DOZEN today. Your last year before teenhood. Scary thought?…yes, very much so.
This past year have brought many changed for you.
– leaving behind elementary school
– starting middle school
– making new friends
– not giving into peer pressure
– getting your Arrow of Light
– choosing a Boy Scout troop
– going away to Boy Scout Camp for a week
– getting Tenderfoot, 2nd Class, & 1st Class
– wanting to be a leader in scouts
– being open to making church a bigger part of your life
– being understanding of me having to work more
The list could go on and on, but these are the major things that come to mind at the moment. Happy Birthday! I’m proud of you and love you very much!
Here are a few pictures from your 12 years.