How is everyone doing this week? It’s been a whirlwind week, but really good. I am home alone this weekend, so Friday night I went out to snap a few shots for this week’s iSpy.
– hardware Rob’s screwdriver drawer in his toolbox.
– stairs I remembered these stairs on the outside of Samford Hall and thought they make for a cool pic.
– stick A furring stick holding up a tomato plant. They’re starting to blush!
– purple Alysum
– your choice Loved this angle of the Samford clock through the trees
I’d love you to join along with us next week! Challenge yourself this week to step out of your comfort zone. Get low, go high, change your angle, get close, back up. Do something different with your shots this week! A couple simple guidelines..
1. Anyone can participate.
2. Since this challenge is meant to help you expand your eye for photography, try to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Or do as many as you got!
3. If you find yourself struggling, you may use one photo from your archive, but who will really know…
4. Link up here on Saturday or sometime before the next Saturday. You can use the button below or just a link would be nice.
5. Have fun iSpying!
For next week the prompts you will be looking to photograph or iSpy are as follows:
– starts with M
– your choice
Suggest a Prompt! If you have a prompt you would like to do, please comment below or email me with your ideas! I’ll keep a running list of those and use as needed.
Have fun with it! Happy iSpying!