I found this over on Zoot’s page. Here’s a similar one I did last year. Hope everyone has a great New Year!
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Put my house up for sale
Started using an SLR camera
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes, but didn’t stick to them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My best friend from high school had triplets.
Rob’s older sister had another boy.
Rob’s younger sister had a girl.
My brother’s girlfriend had a boy.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
Didn’t go anywhere out of the US this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A “new” house
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Um…none that I care to remember.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lack of patience
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Same ole stuff…pinched nerve, but was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Haven’t kept up
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My dad coming to see us
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
SOS (first thing that came to mind)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
More stressed, fatter, richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spending time outdoors.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Gosh, I watch way too much TV so this is hard, but probably
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
Going Places by E.D. Hill
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
A new camera.
28. What did you want and not get?
A “new” house
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
I watched tons of movies this year, but not too many from this year.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 31 and my in-laws cameover and we went to
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I would have liked to have had met some of my resolutions.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
My family back in Tx
37. Who was the best new person you met?
My new niece and nephew.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and work hard.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
You have to learn to pace yourself
You’re just like everybody else
You’ve only had to run so far, so good
But you will come to a place
Where the only thing you feel
Are loaded guns in your face
And you’ll have to deal with