– Even thought it’s barely March it’s fun to see the blooms of plants and flowers.
– Every Monday, Rob and I take a long lunch so we can go to handbell practice at church. Rob’s sister and mom play with in the same handbell choir with us.
– Now that we have Panera in my building, grabbing an easy lunch there is tempting. On Wednesday, I got the Cuban.
– I had a $25 off coupon from Zappos so I ordered these shoes. I love their look. I’m just not sure they fit like I want them too.
– Over the weekend, we went to see my niece play Lacrosse. After the game she did not want me to take a pic of her, so Drew stood in with her and it made it a little bit more bearable.
– Saturday afternoon Alex performed at the Spring Band concert.
– More PT. More dry needling. Will be doing a different type of PT this week.
– Rob and Drew along with Rob’s brother, Nick, went to all 3 baseball games this weekend. We swept Cincinnati.
– I started watching 2 Netflix shows this week; Northern Rescue & Working Moms.
– Rob and I had to read chapters out of The Celebration of Discipline and The Class Meeting for our Bible Study class.
Micromanaging doesn’t make better management. This lesson is something I’ve seen from other departments in my building and reasons why I’ve seen people leaving, one after another. I’m thankful my boss doesn’t micromanage.
Linking up with:
The Other Side of the Road | My Glittery Heart | The Sirois Family | Lindsay’s Sweet World
Looks like a great weekend! Yea for seeing touches of spring with some green leaves and flowers. I think the micromanaging quote applies to parenting too, and it’s something I always have to work on! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya – The Other Side of the Road
It is always so amazing to see the baby sprouts especially this early in the year. Of course the last couple days its back in the 30’s and 40’s. Crazy weather!