This month I was happy about: good medical news.
This month I was sad about: family members getting COVID.
♥ ♥ = Love it! A must read/see!
♥ = Really good! Highly recommend.
✓ ✓ = Good, not great
✓ = Not much to talk about
X = Awful. Total waste of time
Movies I watched were: Don’t think I watched any movies
TV Shows I watched were:
Brothers and Sisters (ABC App) ♥ ♥ finished the show. So sad it’s over.
Southern Charm (Bravo App) finished Season 7 ♥ ♥
The Good Place Season 1 and beginning of 2 (Netflix) ✓ ✓ – watching with Alex as he re-watches.
Rob and I watched:
The Good Doctor ♥ ♥
Blue Bloods ♥ ♥
MacGyver ♥ ♥
SWAT ♥ ♥
Young Sheldon ♥ ♥
Community – Season 1 and beginning of 2 (Netflix) ✓ ✓
Things I read:
Still working on these:
The VeryVera Cookbook: Recipes from My Table
The Happy Cookbook: A Celebration of the Food That Makes America Smile
The Happy in a Hurry Cookbook: 100-Plus Fast and Easy New Recipes That Taste Like Home
Podcasts I listened to:
I listened to a lot this last month!
- Driving the Green Book ♥ – finished this season
- Tom Brown’s Body – ♥ listened to the entire season
- The Apology Line – ♥ listened to the first couple of episodes. They are still coming out each week.
- Vanished – True Crime podcast from pretty recent missing people cases.
- Episode 1 X (couldn’t finish – not good)
- Episode 264 ♥
- Episode 265 ♥
- Episode266 ♥
- Paper Ghost – Episode 4 – 5 – ✓ ✓ – this one I can only listen to in small doses. Can be pretty disturbing.
- Pillows and Beer – Episode 1 – ♥ Brand New Podcast If you watch Southern Charm, this podcast is done by Craig and Austen from that show.
- Old Fashioned on Purpose – Episode 10 ✓ – Sometimes I feel like she just says the same thing over and over again.
My favorite song this month was:
What I remember about work was: great group of new hires!
A lesson I learned this month was: that people need reminders.
A friend and I: haven’t done a darn thing.
My favorite pic that I took was:
The favorite thing I cooked was: I made a new stir fry that I mentioned in my WUW post. I’m going to make it again and then I’m going to try and post it. So good!
Drew: turned 23. I still can’t believe I’m that old.
Alex: had a rough end of the month. Not making wise choices and making Rob and my life much more stressful.
Rob: is fighting COVID right now. He says the worst part is his cough and the weirdness that comes with not be able to taste or smell.
The thing I’ll remember most from this month was: COVID and the difficulty of parenting sometimes.
Look back at last month.