Progress This is going to be the new Rane Culinary Science Center that is being built catty corner to the building where I work on campus.
Picture of a Picture – Here’s a pic of my Granddad that is in the original frame, which hangs in my office.
Photographer’s Choice I had to take Kayleigh back to the vet for a 2nd ear treatment. We usually don’t let her ride in the car like this because it’s really unsafe, but I couldn’t get to her dog crate to put it in the car…Long story, I’ll tell you later.
This week I just used my iPhone 12 Pro.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
I’d love you to join along with us next week! Challenge yourself this week to step out of your comfort zone. Get low, go high, change your angle, get close, back up. Do something different with your shots this week! A couple simple guidelines..
1. Anyone can participate.
2. Since this challenge is meant to help you expand your eye for photography, try to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Or do as many as you got!
3. If you find yourself struggling, you may use one photo from your archive, but who will really know…
4. Link up here on Saturday or sometime before the next Saturday. You can use the button below or just a link would be nice.
5. Have fun iSpying!
For next week the prompts you will be looking to photograph or iSpy are as follows:
– weather (suggested by Carol G)
– house Here’s another quarterly pic that we’ll do. I’m going post a full front house post to show yard and all which I think will be fun to see how everything changes through the seasons.
– corner (suggested by Carol G)
– Photographer’s Choice
Suggest a Prompt! If you have a prompt you would like to do, please comment below or email me with your ideas! I’ll keep a running list of those and use as needed.
Have fun with it! Happy iSpying!
That is so sweet that you have a picture of your grandfather in your office. I found myself wishing I had photos of any of my grandparents or ancestors for this challenge.
Yes, I have sooo many pics from my grandparents and their families, mostly on my Dad’s side. They took a ton of pics back then. I think about how they would have loved smart phones. My granddad would have just loved taking pictures of everything!
Fun to see a building going up across from where you work. It always amazes me how fast they can get a building of that size up.
How sweet to have your grandpa’s photo, in the original frame, up in your house!!!
Hope your precious pup is doing okay. Second ear infection is no fun. 🙁
Thank you! I’m just glad I don’t hear the construction in my office.
I love the picture of your grandpa. And much as I hated taking my “selfie” I think it’s a great prompt and I love yours!
I think a lot moms hate getting in front of the camera. I know I do!
Great pics – especially love the photo of your wee dog.
Please, you don’t need to credit me for the topic Lysha. You will probably get sick of me and my ideas! Loving your challenge.
Haha! Sure thing. I do appreciate your contributions!
Looks like we had the same idea with the masks Lysha, but I still decided to put it in anyway.
Yeah, masks! I’ll be so glad to not have to wear these one day.