Lately I have been feeling burned out. When I get in that mode, it means I probably need to take a break one way or another. If I can’t physically pick up and go on vacation, I sometimes just take a quick trip on the internet and let my vacation fantasies run free. The other day, while doing that, I decided to make a list of places I want to go during my life time.
Here are my top 20 places, I’d like to see someday…
(in no particular order)
1. Savannah Savannah Roadtrip 2005
2. Charleston Early Anniversary Trip
3. Boston – Going there in 2018!
4. San Antonio
5. New York City
10. Bora Bora
11. All the Caribbean Islands – I’ve been to lots. I’m working on a page of links to my travels in the Caribbean.
16. San Francisco West Coast Trip Day 3
17. Oregon Oregon Travels
18. New Zealand
19. Key West Morning in Key West
When making this list, I started to name specific places, such as the Golden Gate Bridge that I’d like to go to in some of these cities, states, or countries. However, I decided to leave that for another post. My list also includes a few places that I’ve actually already visited. So stay tuned!
I would love to see your Travel Bucket List! Where do you want to go? Another question, if you could go on a 2 week trip to anywhere in the world for free, where would you go? Would love to hear from you!