Thirteen Things about 2005 by Lysha
1. We went to the Sugar Bowl, possibly the last Sugar Bowl to be played at the Superdome.
2. We saw U2 in concert.
3. We went and saw Riverdance at the Fox Theater in Atlanta.
4. We stayed at the Ansley Inn that weekend.
5. We had a whirlwind Texas Trip – Cedar Creek Lake, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston.
6. We went to Schlitterbahn.
7. I got my own URL!
8. My family got thier own URL also!
9. My favorite Christmas gift was a digital video camera.
10. My kids were a lion and a scary skeleton for Halloween.
11. I watched Rachael Ray almost every night!
12. I went to the movie theater only 2 times this year.
13. We rented quite a few movies though.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’l add you here!)
1. The Gizmeister Chronicles
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants