I’m always looking for easy breakfast ideas that can be made ahead of time. These Sausage Muffin Bites are easy and so yummy. I love that I can warm them up in the microwave and eat them in the car on the way to work.
Servings: 24 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
2 cups shredded cheese (I used Mexican Blend)
1 lb. ground sausage (browned and crumbled finely)
1 cup bisquick baking mix
1 cup of milk
1/2 finely chopped onion
1. Preheat the oven to °350. Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Pour mixture into mini-muffin tin. Fill each cup up without letting it overflow.
4. Bake for 35 minutes or until gold brown.
5. Allow to sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
~Adapted from Gooseberry Patch