Recently when I made the Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups, I decided it was too good to limit to just that. I was having a craving for buffalo chicken. This buffalo chicken roll-up recipe is so easy, whether you use the refrigerated dough or pre-make the homemade dough in the bread machine. I love that they are good for a lunch or dinner on the go, which with our busy schedules is wonderful!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 tbs. olive oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast; cut into chunks
1 small chopped onion
1/3 cup Velveeta Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 pkg. (14 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust (I used my homemade dough)
1/3 cup sour cream
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1 envelope of ranch dressing mix
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pour olive oil into large skillet.
3. Put onions in the skillet and allow to caramelize, about 5 minutes.
4. Add in chicken and brown.
5. While the chicken is cooking, roll out the dough.
6. Cook chicken all the way through.
7. Take chicken out of the pan and either shredded with a fork or be lazy like me and put chicken in food processor. Pulse 1-2 times being sure not to shred the chicken too much.
8. Put Velveeta in skillet and allow it to start melting. Put chicken back into skillet and mix with Velveeta as it melts.
9. When Velveeta is completely melted, add in sour cream, and half of the ranch powder mix. Stir.
10. Cut 4×5 rectangles from dough. Top with meat mixture and a little mozzarella cheese. Then roll them up.
11. Place them on the cookie sheet and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes.
Click the link below to see all of the different kind of roll-ups I’ve made:
Here’s some other ideas for Buffalo Chicken Roll-Up Recipe