As busy Moms, we find ourselves often scrambling around trying to whip dinner together. These roll-up recipes are such an easy answer to hectic evenings. Every Sunday, I throw the ingredients for pizza dough in the oven, so throughout the week I have it ready for homemade pizza or these easy roll-ups. If you don’t have a bread maker just get some refrigerated dough, which is just as good and easy.
I like these because they can be made for breakfast ahead of time. And for those of us who like dinner for breakfast, this is a great option!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Scrambled eggs (1 dozen)
1/2 lb. of breakfast sausage, ham, or bacon (crumbled/roughly chopped)
Other items you like in an omelet (onions, tomatoes with green chills, green bell pepper, salsa, etc.)
1 pkg. (14 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust (I used my homemade dough)
1/4 cup Velveeta Cheese
1 cup of shredded cheese (I use Mexican blend)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Roll out dough.
3. Scramble eggs and brown meat in 2 separate skillets.
4. Once eggs are scrambled and meat is browned all the way through drain grease from meat and combine into one skillet. Put in Velveeta cheese and melt.
5. Spoon several spoons full of egg mixture onto dough. Press down a bit to make it easier to roll. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
6. Roll each roll-up and place them seam-side down.
7. Bake 15 min. or until golden brown.
Click the link below to see all of the different kind of roll-ups I’ve made: