I love bacon cheeseburgers, or any variation, so I was super excited to find this Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up Recipe. My recipe is a little different than the original in that I used homemade pizza dough as well as a couple other additions, I made.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 lb. lean ground beef
4 pieces of chopped bacon
1 small chopped onion
1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Velveeta Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 pkg. (14 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust (I used my homemade dough)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
3. Return meat mixture to skillet.
4. Add Velveeta; cook until melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
5. Roll out dough
6. Top with meat mixture.
7. Roll up and place them seam-side down.
8. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.
~Adapted from Kraft
Click the link below to see all of the different kind of roll-ups I’ve made: