1. A lot of people mispronounce my first name.
2. I was born in September.
3. I’m a Libra.
4. I was raised by my paternal grandparents since I was 3.
5. I’ve been married for 7 years.
6. I was born and lived in Texas for 20 years.
7. I’ve lived in Auburn, AL for 8 years.
8. I went to Texas Tech for 2 years.
9. I graduated from Richland High School in 1994.
10. I went to Richland Middle School and Glenview Elementary.
11. I went to the same elementary, middle, and high schools as my dad and three uncles.
12. I was a Dixie Belle, the dance team/kick line in high school.
13. I met my husband in an AOL chat room in November 1995.
14. I flew to Atlanta to meet him in December 1995.
15. I moved to Auburn in April 1996.
16. I have a Corgi.
17. I have a sister and 2 brothers (from my parent’s 2nd marriages).
18. I found out I was pregnant with my first son the day after my 22nd birthday.
19. I was almost 5 months along!
20. I found out I was pregnant with my second son the day before hubby’s 27th birthday.
21. I was about 5 weeks along!
22. I collect clowns of all sorts.
23. The states I’ve been to are Texas, Lousiana, Alabama, California, Virginia, New York, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Arkansas, Arizona, Oklahoma, Maryland, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington DC (I know that’s not a state!).
25. I’ve been to Mexico, Victoria, BC, St. Thomas, Saint John, St. Maarten/St. Martin, San Juan, Puerto Rico, England, and Scottland.
26. Things that make me really happy are chocolate, a clean house, a healthy family, sleep, being caught up on everything, having closets full of clean nicely hung and folded clothes, relaxing after having a productive day with Baby T in my arms, traveling, getting compliments, nice surprises, having chores done for me without me having to ask, kids, memories of my grandfather, and more (can’t think of them all!)
27. I drove a Rhino Riders all the way from Simpson Bay to Happy Bay while visiting St. Maarten in the Caribbean Sea.
28. I love reality TV, especially Survivor, The Amazing Race, Trading Spaces, and Fear Factor.
29. My favorite soap opera is All My Children, which I don’t watch that often!
30. I love to watch Discovery Health Channel.
31. I like to sleep, a lot.
32. I love taking pictures, especially of my kids.
33. I have red hair with natural blonde highlights from the sun.
34. I have hazel eyes.
35. I started wearing glasses when I was 21.
36. I started wearing contacts in 2002 before a cruise.
37. I’ve been on 4 cruises in 3 years.
38. I like playing The Sims.
39. My favorite fast food places are Chick-Fil-A, Fazoli’s, and Taco Bell,
40. I’ve been to Disney World and Disneyland.
41. My dream car is a BMW.
42. My dream vacations are to go to Italy, Alaskan Cruise, and Australia.
43. I’m addicted to the internet.
44. I’m addicted to blogging.
45. I’m addicted to blinkies.
46. I have PCOS.
47. I like CSI, ER, Third Watch, and among many others!
48. I love Fox News!
49. I miss living close to my family!
50. My favorite restuarants are Chili’s, Niffer’s, and Laredo’s Mexican Restuarant.
51. My favorite foods are Peanut Butter on Ritz crackers, Chips Ahoy cookies, Granola Bars, and Fritos.
52. I graduated from Auburn University in 1999.
53. I am Methodist.
54. I am a huge fan of Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity.
55. I tend to be conservative.
56. I love babies!
57. I changed my major just one time in college.
58. Often I wish I wouldn’t have!
59. I hate roaches!
60. I’m scared of getting in a wreck and hitting deer!
61. I’m in my 6th year of teaching.
62. I’m in my 1st year of teaching 5th grade.
63. I taught 2nd grade for 4 years.
64. I taught 6th grade for 1 year.
65. If I could be any profession other than teaching, it would be a stay at home mom.
66. I’ve dislocated both knee caps twice in high school.
67. I love music.
68. My absolute all time favorite groups and singers are Sting, Chicago, Journey, Def Leopard, and more…
69. I also really like Elton John, Chuck Mangione, Toto, U2, and more…
70. I’ve been to lots of Elton John concerts (can’t remember how many!)
71. I’ve seen Elton John and Billy Joel twice.
72. I’ve seen Weird Al in concert.
73. I’ve seen Meatloaf in concert.
74. I’ve seen Blue Man Group in concert. (AWESOME!!)
75. I’m too embarrassed to say who my first concert was!
76. My favorite movie of all time is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
77. I love broadway musicals!
78. I’ve seen Oklahoma twice.
79. I’ve seen Cats twice at the Fox in Atlanta.
80. I’ve seen Phantom of the Opera at the Fox in Atlanta.
81. I’ve seen Aida. Once before Broadway and once on Broadway!
82. I’ve seen Lion King at the Civic Center in Atlanta.
83. I’ve seen 42nd Street on Broadway in New York!
84. I have never dyed my hair.
85. I have never smoked.
86. I have never done drugs!
87. I won’t ever dye my hair, do drugs, or smoke!
88. I drink Diet Coke all the time.
89. I need to drink more water!
90. I like Dr. Pepper and Coke too!
91. I love country clip art!
92. I have a pinched nerve in my neck.
93. I don’t like to talk in front of large groups of people.
94. I despise yard work, but I do it anyway!
95. I have both my big toenails removed because of in-grown toenails.
96. I have part of another toenail permanently removed because of an in-grown toenail.
97. I sleep with the fan on year round.
98. I sleep with my feet outside the covers.
100. I love to be barefoot!
100. I take digital photography only.
101. I am a Mac user!
102. I will never go back to PCs!
103. I get headaches a lot.
104. My allergies drive me crazy.
105. I love 30 Minute Meals!